Special output data products are prepared by the WOUDC to assist researchers and provide value added information; some of the data products include total column ozone time series graphs and near real-time ozone maps.
Time Series Graphs
A variety of plots are available which can be used, for example, to check the data availability.
Related Ozone Products
- Total Ozone Summary Data: Daily and Monthly Means
- Satellite versus Ground-based Total Ozone Comparison Results
- Umkehr Data by Algorithm
- Spectral UV Monthly Summaries and Plots
- Zonal Mean Ozone from Ground-Based Instruments
- Trajectory-mapped Ozonesonde dataset for the Stratosphere and Troposphere (TOST)
Near-real time, global total ozone maps, normally updated daily at approximately 1400 UTC.
- Most Recent Global Total Ozone Maps
- Ozone Maps for the Northern Hemisphere
- Ozone Maps for the Southern Hemisphere
- Ozone Map Archive
- Recent Ozone Maps Individual Data Sources and Ozone Forecast Maps
Data Summaries and Reports
- Antarctic and Arctic ozone bulletins - WMO
- GAW Research and Monitoring Reports - WMO
- Global Ozone Research and Monitoring Project Reports - WMO
- Ozone Hole Watch - NASA
- Satellite Measurements from Polar Orbit - FMI
- Tropospheric Emission Monitoring Internet Service